Work with Foamers’ Folly
Do you love sharing new and interesting beer with others? Helping new beer drinkers develop their palette? Well, this is the job for you!
Must have a positive personality and be a minimum of 19 years of age with serving it right. Open availability and food safe preferred.
As soon as possible
Please email your cover letter, resume, salary expectations and references to email@example.com
SEEKING OUTGOING AND PASSIONATE SALES COORDINATOR
Ideally situated on the border of Metro and Valley, our Brewery and Lounge continues to be a community success. This is a dynamic team-oriented support position waiting for the right candidate. Is it you?
Here are the highlights of what you’ll do:
- Computer admin using multiple software applications and office tools for data entry, to process payments, pull reports, efiling, etc
- Sales support tasks to help achieve goals, such as: following up with established customers by phone, liasing with other sales team members, constant communication
- Oversee the sales office including the sales calendar, maintaining office supplies, and keeping it clean and tidy
- Coordinate and represent our beer in various promotional activities such as tastings, festivals, pairings, dinners, markets, and other events.
- Reporting back to us RE: sales, trends, new developments, industry activity, etc.
- Effectively turn frowns upside-down, such as resolving sales customer complaints.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- TOP PRIORITY is a great attitude
- Post Secondary education.
- 2 years hands-on related SALES or OFFICE ADMIN experience, in a self driven position.
- Good working knowledge of Provincial and Federal liquor laws.
- Enthusiastic, results driven, and committed to long term continued growth.
- Extensive product knowledge. We’re looking for someone who LIVES beer. Someone familiar with brewing techniques, ingredients, taste profiles and pairings. Someone who can share this knowledge with future customers to improve their sales, too.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. An organizational genius.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Local travel may be required.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Salary! Health benefits! Flexible work hours! Supportive team environment! Other things!
Please respond with your paperwork in pdf form, along with salary expectations. Work references will be required.
As soon as possible